Forever Server Online |
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forever Server Online |

.: Forever Online Private Server :.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forever Server Reopening

Go down 
+18
xTiny
tunarulhenry14
Salman
TrawkaDeller
Kimberly
Furio
Rath
Sammy§Blade
shadynight4
mags
Asch
Psykios
wampre1
Maddy
Babs
Cecilyax3
Baboooo
chunkbeam
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SammyD

Forever Server Reopening - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Server Reopening   Forever Server Reopening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:52 pm

Do you ppl have charc files with the stuff we had and our money we had or do we have to create new charcter ?
Back to top Go down
SammyD

PostSubject: Re: Forever Server Reopening   Forever Server Reopening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:36 am

I want details email me: hellshade1@yahoo.com

Have the topic Forever Server.
Back to top Go down
Salman

PostSubject: Re: Forever Server Reopening   Forever Server Reopening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:05 pm

yes ur old characters are there the thing u will need to remember is ur username and pass Razz honestly i have forgotten mine xDD lol!
Back to top Go down
wampre 1

PostSubject: Re: Forever Server Reopening   Forever Server Reopening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:04 pm

well breaking news! malou said old chars wont be there!
Back to top Go down
tunarulhenry14

PostSubject: Re: Forever Server Reopening   Forever Server Reopening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:46 pm

wamp you're serious?
Back to top Go down
SammyD

PostSubject: Re: Forever Server Reopening   Forever Server Reopening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:02 pm

Ok I want to know where the new forum is going to be.
Back to top Go down
CherryFC

PostSubject: Really reopening?   Forever Server Reopening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:51 am

I'd like to know if forever is Rlly reopening or if its not rlly sure. Anyway, post a reply asap plz xD

nad if reopen..new problem will be : remember account -.- totally forgot xD

Cyah in-game all (if open again)

CherryFC
Back to top Go down
CherryFC

PostSubject: Really reopening?   Forever Server Reopening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:52 am

I'd like to know if forever is Rlly reopening or if its not rlly sure. Anyway, post a reply asap plz xD

nad if reopen..new problem will be : remember account -.- totally forgot xD

Cyah in-game all (if open again)

CherryFC
Back to top Go down
wampre1

PostSubject: Re: Forever Server Reopening   Forever Server Reopening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:03 pm

yes i am serious chars will be deleted so u dun have to remmber your account just need to make a new char Very Happy and yes i am sure that forever will be on at most in 2 weeks! further information will be given by me or malou(including new site and forum) take care!
Back to top Go down
xTiny

PostSubject: Re: Forever Server Reopening   Forever Server Reopening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:56 am

I wonder how many people will come back and play here.... Whats it going to be like? Will it be empty? I don't think many would be willing to start over, or even remember what Forever Server is. GL to all.
Back to top Go down
DevilMAyCry

PostSubject: Re: Forever Server Reopening   Forever Server Reopening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:04 am

i wonder too.. since many ppl told me on msn about talking in here ... how long will it remain online this server not that it will close after 2 weeks again -.-
Back to top Go down
WATCHOUT

PostSubject: Re: Forever Server Reopening   Forever Server Reopening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:29 pm

OMFG YES!!!!!!was just looking throught my old emails and found this. THIS IS GONNA BE AWSOME
Back to top Go down
SammyD

PostSubject: Re: Forever Server Reopening   Forever Server Reopening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:18 pm

I really don't care if our charc got deleted aslong as the server is up like last time with maybe a exp rate x10. TOP was the first MMORPG I have played, It is simple but it is way to hard and expensive so Forever was like a miracle to me. When it closed I tried some different private server( when you can get to lvl 100 in one day is not normal or you get like 500mill dollar for a new charc) and I gave up on TOP. THANK GOD THIS SERVER IS REOPENING I CANNOT WAIT TILL IT OPENS.*Goes to cries tears of joy in a corner* lol!
Back to top Go down
Lavy

PostSubject: Re: Forever Server Reopening   Forever Server Reopening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:13 am

Nice to hear forever is back Smile cause i really tired playing other server with
damn thing like gm alt, player n else
or that server famous for hacker lol!

Nice forever is back.If the character delete we willing to remake it

Tenshi
Back to top Go down
tunarulhenry14

PostSubject: Re: Forever Server Reopening   Forever Server Reopening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:46 am

if you ask me it's sort of lame that Forever opens NOW.On Forever I had a FC Crus with 1k max and 170 aspd passive.And on normal ToP I am close to get passive 210 and 1k max FC Crus.I mean as hard as ToP is in 7 months you can get lots of things
Back to top Go down
xTiny

PostSubject: Re: Forever Server Reopening   Forever Server Reopening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:52 pm

tunarulhenry14 wrote:
if you ask me it's sort of lame that Forever opens NOW.On Forever I had a FC Crus with 1k max and 170 aspd passive.And on normal ToP I am close to get passive 210 and 1k max FC Crus.I mean as hard as ToP is in 7 months you can get lots of things

I think thats one of the big issues, you open the server after 7 months? Please, good luck with getting enough players to make it fun. People have moved on, and some think you are most likely closing the server after 2 weeks. We just dont want the same GM who closes server because of his bipolarness, no offense.
Back to top Go down
unknown

PostSubject: Re: Forever Server Reopening   Forever Server Reopening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:55 am

anything new about server
Back to top Go down
chunkbeam

PostSubject: Re: Forever Server Reopening   Forever Server Reopening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:15 am

if server comes back, itll be a nostalgic feeling Very Happy. For sure people will flock here. Some have moved on but there are others who heard of FS whom are eager to be part of the FS community too.

Hope it really comes back.

And yes, expect "LAAAAAAGG!11111!!!!" Good 'ol days Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sammy§Blade

Sammy§Blade

PostSubject: Re: Forever Server Reopening   Forever Server Reopening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:44 am

wow the fourums are still up and this news about forever returning is pretty good, maybe I would return but not playing top anymore, lets see where this server goes.
Back to top Go down
MissUniverso

PostSubject: Re: Forever Server Reopening   Forever Server Reopening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:25 am

what`s the point to wipe forever server like wampre1 says? start again?farm money again? try to get bd set again? REBIRTH AGAIN? many ppl says:i dont care if we get wipe or get deleted the chars but the question is.¿did those ppl taken the sacrifice of months to get rebirth? did they ever played in here as guildless members and having a lot of work like furio? maddy magon? the answer is no! i get rebirthed here after 3 months whit a lot of troubles lag ppl who dont want help to boosing,making wines,and the farming of hell, and they just say start again?
if chars will be deleted ill continue in other ps cause the most annoy part here is rebirth and get good equips like bd sets

and malou if u want reset all its ok for me but dont count whit me to play again
cya folks and good luck whit the reopening...
Back to top Go down
Sammy§Blade

Sammy§Blade

PostSubject: Re: Forever Server Reopening   Forever Server Reopening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:48 pm

oh it erasing charc. Why? I see no point in it if you forgot you username and pass you start over again but for people who do remember they can start playing. Is for a fresh start or something?
Back to top Go down
Cecilyax3

Cecilyax3

Location : pluto, i think.. or was it jupiter? erm, cant remember:)

PostSubject: Re: Forever Server Reopening   Forever Server Reopening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:41 pm

MissUniverso wrote:
[...]making wines,and the farming of hell[...]

Ow ow ! And after rebirthing, selling them (the wines Like a Star @ heaven ) 3 times expensiver than normal ! U forgot to mention the best part! Boo you! Mad

Ceci might go back to Forever, but if forever's Ceci will not looki like BD mobby, ceci will not like it. Furio and Tiny must have theyr accs wiped! I love you
Payce!

H&K,
Cec <3.
_wuws namiii <3_
Back to top Go down
http://www.addictinggames.com
MissUniverso

PostSubject: Re: Forever Server Reopening   Forever Server Reopening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:13 am

Cecilya wrote:
MissUniverso wrote:
[...]making wines,and the farming of hell[...]

Ow ow ! And after rebirthing, selling them (the wines Like a Star @ heaven ) 3 times expensiver than normal ! U forgot to mention the best part! Boo you! Mad

Ceci might go back to Forever, but if forever's Ceci will not looki like BD mobby, ceci will not like it. Furio and Tiny must have theyr accs wiped! I love you
Payce!

H&K,
Cec <3.
_wuws namiii <3_

well as you can see i no have the advantage that u have to farm money in dw remember u are SS, im Cleric; u kill 5 mobs whit u gun and me 2 whit my bolts, great diference right? i need a way to survive ho btw, expensive? dont think so, the farming of sea items like caviar is a hell that means i need to make manu items to stay in sea whitout go to docks to recharge fuel and repair damaged ship and ship acc to go faster there. think about that hero Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
WATCHOUT

PostSubject: Re: Forever Server Reopening   Forever Server Reopening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:25 am

Well i quit top but it would be real sweet to come chat and maybe restart on foreverserver
Back to top Go down
xNamine

PostSubject: Re: Forever Server Reopening   Forever Server Reopening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:54 pm

Cecilya wrote:

_wuws namiii <3_

wuvs u too <3 ^__^

MissUniverso wrote:

well as you can see i no have the advantage that u have to farm money in dw remember u are SS, im Cleric; u kill 5 mobs whit u gun and me 2 whit my bolts, great diference right? i need a way to survive ho btw, expensive? dont think so, the farming of sea items like caviar is a hell that means i need to make manu items to stay in sea whitout go to docks to recharge fuel and repair damaged ship and ship acc to go faster there. think about that hero Rolling Eyes

1st There r OTHER ways to make money in a game =]
2nd coz ur a cleric doesnt mean thrs NO way in makin money

im a con sm on real top [->no notes in dw] and a Non-Mallerand i managed to make money by reselling things/manu/farming/or by guild(=paydays)

and ye comparing real top wit private server it is way easier to make money even as a cleric

3rd manu is easy to make and farm for lol and ye if u drop one of each manu[make sure u only got one of each in inventory too] beforing setting sail and then pick them up, ull find them in ur ship cargo again when ur on sea....and if u double click on the manus in ur cargo u can use them infinite times like skills unless u change maps >=o

Bump~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forever Server Reopening   Forever Server Reopening - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forever Server Reopening
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next