Forever Server Online |
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forever Server Online |

.: Forever Online Private Server :.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forever's Forums Worth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UnKnown

Forever's Forums Worth Empty
PostSubject: Forever's Forums Worth   Forever's Forums Worth Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:49 pm

Ok people look at this this forum is supposedly worth this: .
Back to top Go down
chunkbeam

PostSubject: Re: Forever's Forums Worth   Forever's Forums Worth Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:19 pm

its a nice private server. If not, the best ive played in. IM sure everyone who became a part of it would agree as well.
Eversince malou went to watch that soccer game, the server never came back. I guess it was his way of leaving after month and months of hosting.

As for the problem here, no one is really willing to host. Which means, unless some good soul is willing to, Forever server will remain a "." .
Back to top Go down
UnKnown

PostSubject: Re: Forever's Forums Worth   Forever's Forums Worth Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:09 pm

What happened to the link I posted? It checked it out supposedly this froum is worth 700,000 euros I will try to post again
Back to top Go down
UnKnown

PostSubject: Re: Forever's Forums Worth   Forever's Forums Worth Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:10 pm

Wtf? My link doesn't come up.
Back to top Go down
UnKnown

PostSubject: Re: Forever's Forums Worth   Forever's Forums Worth Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:14 pm

I will try one more time just take out the spaces between http and .biz and ion. and org Hopefully the link will come up.

http:// bizinformation. org/fr/www.foreverserver.bbactif.com
Back to top Go down
wampre1

PostSubject: Re: Forever's Forums Worth   Forever's Forums Worth Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:13 am

lolz 740k dolars wtf Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SammyD

PostSubject: Re: Forever's Forums Worth   Forever's Forums Worth Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:16 am

Wow the forum still up? I was wondering if anyone had the player files or the server files and if it will work on a 2 gb ram?
Back to top Go down
Cecilyax3

Cecilyax3

Location : pluto, i think.. or was it jupiter? erm, cant remember:)

PostSubject: Re: Forever's Forums Worth   Forever's Forums Worth Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:51 pm

UnKnown wrote:
What happened to the link I posted? It checked it out supposedly this froum is worth 700,000 euros I will try to post again

LOL! Laughing

Mon site vaut 742.406,67 €
Shocked

742k €, thats awesome! I wonder if it helps somehow tho... bounce

Cec <3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.addictinggames.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forever's Forums Worth   Forever's Forums Worth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forever's Forums Worth