Forever Server Online |
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forever Server Online |

.: Forever Online Private Server :.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What would happen from here on?

Go down 
+4
chunkbeam
wampre1
YourLostPrince
8 posters
AuthorMessage
YourLostPrince

What would happen from here on? Empty
PostSubject: What would happen from here on?   What would happen from here on? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:37 pm

If you're reading this, is because you want to. Meh,just kidding...well, where to start... itll be great if server reopens. People are excited, i dont know myself exactly if this is true but word is this possibility can become true. As far as i know there aint not a server as good as this one. People complain yes, but if they do they can leave,it's easy, no one is making them stay.Either way i think you should host the server back on, ignoring the fact what people might think of the server...it's your server, you started...as far as i'm concern you can delete post you dont like on forums and be optimistic... i mean i dont know how hosting a ser goes and maybe is troublesome... anyways you get what am saying.

Maybe someone can tell me... the continuation of Forever Chapter II? I would really love to see that Smile

Exo.
Back to top Go down
wampre1

PostSubject: Re: What would happen from here on?   What would happen from here on? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:24 pm

problem is not just the noobs prince =) that is one of the facts but not the all fact he is bored of hosting now but he said he MAY open but said it possible take a year xD SO GL =)
Back to top Go down
YourLostPrince

PostSubject: Re: What would happen from here on?   What would happen from here on? Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:04 am

Why maybe? i mean, its his pc brokenor soething? it was runing pretty good with all those players when he had the server up. Theres no need to be anything upgraded unless he really wants too, and while the upgrade hapens maybe he can run the server. Like i said, it was runing good as it was before...but then again i dont know all the negative factors of why.
Back to top Go down
wampre1

PostSubject: Re: What would happen from here on?   What would happen from here on? Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:38 pm

firstly noobs are problem secondly that pc is his own pc and he wasnt able to run other programs thirdly he wants to play too but when he is online game gets laggy and lastly if he can get a better pc there will be more activities and much more peaceful and lagless gaming =)
Back to top Go down
YourLostPrince

PostSubject: Re: What would happen from here on?   What would happen from here on? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:10 pm

Whats a good hosters pc? i'm tryingto buy me a 7gb memory ram pc with 750 gb of ram. The other details i might post later, my internet is DSL ofc, the best. I do not know if i coul play too because i want to, PK is what i like. Tell me the requirements for a pc to host it, the medium requirements, don't want no lag. Anyways, also an info about how to host a server, no idea, it's been a while since i'v mess with my own pc.
Back to top Go down
wampre1

PostSubject: Re: What would happen from here on?   What would happen from here on? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:50 pm

well firstly nice to see someone wanna host server you can talk details with malou but i will give you information
the good hoster comp is 4gb+ ram and the owner can play too without lag in server when hosting.the web speed must be more than 50mbps surely for less lag possible. malou was using 54 mbps so 54 mbps is an ideal speed but more will be good ofc Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would happen from here on?   What would happen from here on? Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:07 am

4GB Ram+ ofc and to test your connexion speed go SPEEDTEST

here is what i used for Forever (From Paris to San Francisco) with 100Mbits/s and 2GB Ram
What would happen from here on? 481444884
Back to top Go down
YourLostPrince

PostSubject: Re: What would happen from here on?   What would happen from here on? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:57 pm

What would happen from here on? 482649362
Thats mine. Still...the 4gb of ram is a problem.
Back to top Go down
Santixx

PostSubject: Re: What would happen from here on?   What would happen from here on? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:31 am

FOREVER COME BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=( Neutral
Back to top Go down
Gulliver

PostSubject: Re: What would happen from here on?   What would happen from here on? Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:32 pm

What's new? there is hope? Rolling Eyes Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
chunkbeam

PostSubject: Re: What would happen from here on?   What would happen from here on? Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:20 pm

uhm, yourlostprince just for clarification, are you planning on hosting the server?
Back to top Go down
Rath

PostSubject: Re: What would happen from here on?   What would happen from here on? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:07 am

thers many here in this server who was buying imps not 100$ in month only but more ,and i cant belive thers ppl who want this server back and dont wana pay at least 10$ for month thers alot mallers pay more than100$ -.- and now they dont wana pay on this server 100$ in month and dont ask me im 16 and idont have credit card and idono even if i have card how to pay LOL i guss ppl dont want this server to be back they just want it back with lag and whineing and bullshyt'.
Back to top Go down
YourLostPrince

PostSubject: Re: What would happen from here on?   What would happen from here on? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:38 am

chunkbeam wrote:
uhm, yourlostprince just for clarification, are you planning on hosting the server?

Maybe, i dont know yet... i dont know that to host a server costs money?? Since everyone was talkng before giving money away :s . And maybe my new pc, just "maybe' arrives in a month i dont know yet... i'm jobless and to buy that decent pc is a dream since am using a piece of crap one lol.

Either way i'm a total ignorant about hosting a server.
Back to top Go down
wampre1

PostSubject: Re: What would happen from here on?   What would happen from here on? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:03 pm

you will pay for electricity much as it will be on 7/24 and thats all lol Razz
Back to top Go down
chunkbeam

PostSubject: Re: What would happen from here on?   What would happen from here on? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:11 pm

well, yourlostprince is like the only willing guy to host a server. But since he's jobless, there's no one else who would/can. Meaning, all hope for forever to come back is lost again, forever (pun intended Very Happy)

I guess its really hard for a good soul to use his own money, time and effort for the joy of others >.<
We can all understand tho. It is, after all, a private server.
Back to top Go down
YourLostPrince

PostSubject: Re: What would happen from here on?   What would happen from here on? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:20 am

Electricity it aint a problem, Internet either. The only problem is the Pc really. Server could be 24/7. The only problem i got its the Pc that i can't buy at the moment.
Back to top Go down
wampre1

PostSubject: Re: What would happen from here on?   What would happen from here on? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:09 am

make ur ram 4 gb by buying ram so u can host =P
Back to top Go down
Cecilyax3

Cecilyax3

Location : pluto, i think.. or was it jupiter? erm, cant remember:)

PostSubject: Re: What would happen from here on?   What would happen from here on? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:47 pm

lalalala o_o

how's every1 doing?:333
Back to top Go down
http://www.addictinggames.com
TrawkaDeller

TrawkaDeller

PostSubject: Re: What would happen from here on?   What would happen from here on? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:01 am

dreaming about forever... but its only dreams lawl
Back to top Go down
http://www.finalshadow.com
GuardianAngel

PostSubject: Re: What would happen from here on?   What would happen from here on? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:41 pm

So..."ForeverClosed" or "ForeverRe-opened"?
Back to top Go down
chunkbeam

PostSubject: Re: What would happen from here on?   What would happen from here on? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:47 am

it's closed. Move on o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would happen from here on?   What would happen from here on? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would happen from here on?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Server Online | :: TOP Forum :: General Talking-
Jump to: