Forever Server Online |
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forever Server Online |

.: Forever Online Private Server :.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goodbye to everyone!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammy§Blade

Sammy§Blade

Goodbye to everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye to everyone!   Goodbye to everyone! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:47 pm

I really love forever server but it is apparent it is dead. I would like to say goodbye to some of my friend and enemies too. I suggest to everyone to move on. No server is like Forever but there is one that is so close. Final Shadow is a fairly new server. It has the same benefits as Forever. It even has many cool events. Sadly very few people know about it and it is dying but it still has a chance. We have a chance to save this server so instead of hoping of reviving Forever save this new server Final Shadow. Just go to the site www.finalshadow.com. You can still save this one.
Back to top Go down
TrawkaDeller

TrawkaDeller

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye to everyone!   Goodbye to everyone! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:01 pm

yeah its nice server...
Back to top Go down
http://www.finalshadow.com
shadynight4

PostSubject: FoxLv   Goodbye to everyone! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:30 pm

Well..personally i tried out final sadow, but i dont like the way of getting cash, its to long.

Im on another server, if any of u guys wanna try it out, its up to you (some other ppl from forever are on this server tho)

P.S.: If ur trying to register on FoxLv, be patient cause it'll always say: ''Invalid password!'' So take your time, breathe and make a account, its a fairly good server (phyllis crusader there xD)

Here's the link if u wanna try : http://foxlvon.oo.lv/

Cyah all in game maybe, take carez Very Happy

CherryFC
Back to top Go down
wampre1

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye to everyone!   Goodbye to everyone! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:00 am

lmfao in that both server GMs cheat i get loads of gems in final and in foxlv i saw a GM givin away gems to other guy and then that GM gave me gems for nt talkin abt it and u guys call those servers fair xD
Back to top Go down
Sammy§Blade

Sammy§Blade

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye to everyone!   Goodbye to everyone! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:49 am

well wampare i looked around you are right. Sadly there are no more good servers out there. Oh well too bad. time to look for a new mmorpg. I gotta say Tale of pirates was actually a good one. Well good luck to you fighters that wont give up on Forever. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye to everyone!   Goodbye to everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye to everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Server Online | :: TOP Forum :: General Talking-
Jump to: