Forever Server Online |
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forever Server Online |

.: Forever Online Private Server :.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

server purchase

Go down 
+7
Kimberly
Rath
Sammy§Blade
Baboooo
Furio
wampre1
Screenager
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Screenager

server purchase Empty
PostSubject: server purchase   server purchase Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:32 pm

OKay ladies and gents

we have a possibility of maybe happening to oepna server but.... It will cost us. Me and neen need to baisiclly get numbers here.

We are looking into costs for purchasing a decent server in a good data centre with good bandwidth to run the server on.

At present we are looking at rough figures of about 1000 GBP for the year contract.

We'd like to know if we do this how much you can spare towards the years contract. This isnt a huge amount we've already provisionally covered about a quarter of the cost iwith two people so tell us reasonably how much you can afford to donate. This is all being organised by neen/furio to help the gm

Smile

ty for your time

details on how this will be administered later.... right now just let us know how much you can spare Smile

im putting down for 200GBP and we have a bit more here and there so far
Back to top Go down
Screenager

server purchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: server purchase   server purchase Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:36 pm

btw i might add if your bothered about a particular player having cash I used to be a GL up until 2 weeks ago on moonlight server I am the third party involved here money will likely go through me and if you have any worries or queires jsut direct them to me

msn is Screenagered@gmail.com

or email me on Screenager@thedemigods.co.uk
Back to top Go down
wampre1

server purchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: server purchase   server purchase Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:57 am

and pls dun think that furio be the GM!!!! GM will be malou again but we just need to purchase a server 0.o
Back to top Go down
Furio
Admin

server purchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: server purchase   server purchase Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:35 am

Last thing I would ever want to be is a GM in any game.
Being a GM kills all the fun of the game,so never consider this anytime about me..

As we all experienced or heard after Forever is closed, there is no other good server as Forever, with the system it had before it closed.
Others are just too hard for short term play, or too easy for long term..
In some, you have to cut wood to get Charmed Berry.. and collect hell of items to get a fairy.
In some, you get Kylin set when you start, BD Gems are in npc for sale..
In some, you need 10k rep to get unique ring vouchers, which means you have to level like 20 chars to get some pair of rings and necklace..
In some, you can face with GM's making player chars or editing friends and killing people around for their fun, then you can be banned for not leaving CA.

So Forever, with its own system and 1.38 architecture, was the best private server experience for most of us. Malou had his line between players as a GM always and kept his calmness. As players, there was no "one guild ruling everything". We had deals on BD/Abba/Kraken and there was no kill stealing in those bosses, so in some aspect game was not ruined for majority.
I'd rather continue to play at forever than making IGG richer with paying money to their Item Mall.

Screenager made this topic to do a headcount to see how many people would like to support and make a community for a playground. Other than using someone's home internet connection and computer ( Either Malou's, X's or Y's ), running the game server on a dedicated server machine from well-trusted professionals is wiser choice in all means.

So around 150$ a month is needed which is expense of 15 players' 200 Item Mall point ( which is 5 Great Argent Mango ) or - as I have to say personally , my 4 packet of cigarettes.. - So yea I guess I can give 4 packets to Malou to run server each month ")
Back to top Go down
Baboooo
Admin

server purchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: server purchase   server purchase Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:54 pm

Wampre1 Malou is really tired he wont be GM anymore we will have a new admin malou may help him .
Back to top Go down
https://foreverserver.bbactif.com
wampre1

server purchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: server purchase   server purchase Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:56 pm

well when i talked with malou he said he may be again but then nobody would want to be a GM cause its a really boring thing and i dun want someone from game be GM cause there ll be problems anytime so a person who dun ve any char in game maybe GM np =) and i want malou to play with us =)
Back to top Go down
Baboooo
Admin

server purchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: server purchase   server purchase Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:07 pm

hii wampre
malou said me he was bored to be GM but if the Server Come without lags ppl wont complain and the work of GM will be more easy right !!?
and yes if Server re-open on a Machine malou will play
Back to top Go down
https://foreverserver.bbactif.com
wampre1

server purchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: server purchase   server purchase Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:15 pm

i know the things u said buthe id that he may be admin of server agiaini m just tellng this
Back to top Go down
Screenager

server purchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: server purchase   server purchase Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:13 pm

-sigh- .... you know guys we are trying to help you here and all you're doing is moaning about how its never gonna happen

Im prepared to put my own cash down to this and I've talked to amlou and he is too as is furio... all we need is a yes on no and how much you could afford.

as it is now this is a non starter because despite thae fact that people want theyre not willing to make a little sacrifice for it (like furio said its nothing compared to what most of us paid to igg and if we get enough in one go itll be maybe paid for once a year)
Back to top Go down
wampre1

server purchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: server purchase   server purchase Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:50 pm

well i talked it with fur too and i m ready to give money but all i can give is 50 euro at most am sorry but i ve to buy another things too
well if we all pay some cash we can buy this host =)
Back to top Go down
Sammy§Blade

Sammy§Blade

server purchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: server purchase   server purchase Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:05 am

So basically the server would be on a machine not some players computer. I guess that would really get rid of the lagg. Damit i wish i could of helped on this. My girlfriend's birthday is coming up and i don't have enough money for both a gift and the server. I feel really sorry i couldn't helped Sad i probably could get in like $15 every couple months.
Back to top Go down
Screenager

server purchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: server purchase   server purchase Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:53 pm

ok guys as it stands this is a non starter which is a real shame.... Malu had by far and away one of the best private servers I've seen in a long time... ho hum

I'll still eb aroudn if you all get you finger out Razz

otherwise good luck whatever you do
Back to top Go down
wampre1

server purchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: server purchase   server purchase Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:43 pm

well seems that they liked server cause it is free and nomore 0.o
Back to top Go down
Rath

server purchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: server purchase   server purchase Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:19 pm

honestly shall i comment here? i mean how many retarded fuck dose it takes to pay 150$ ? ppl who plays TOP they work hard to feed thier kids and TOP mall
ppl spends allot shits on igg honestly im onli 16 and i cant pay but illsupport lol
other wise i can pay if i stole ,my father creditcard lol how ever i miss forever Sad
if lags go icime back affraid
Back to top Go down
wampre1

server purchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: server purchase   server purchase Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:10 pm

well there are ppl who gave 40000 dolars to igg i mean 40k dolars not 4k or 400 it is 40k and ppl even dun give 50$ to here thats the irony of this game 0.o we made our chars good now and server closed immediately and nobody supporting us even our GM and i think best priv owner is not supporting us i think ppl loved this server cause it was free and i dunno what they are doing atm living their life k. but if u r tryin to find a real server like this one i m sure that u cant find it cause in those sucky servers people keep cheating GMs keep cheating and making their server suck everyday pass. if u want an example in warriorz online GMs lvl their friends and give eqs-------in foxlv some people have lv 6 soul lv 6 heart and others just have sucky items and if u call them the right place to play just go and play i cant say anything to u!! anyways you are the ppl playing and the decision is all yours but pls just think abt the facts 0.o pale pale pale pale
Back to top Go down
Rath

server purchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: server purchase   server purchase Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:28 pm

so is anyone sayin anythin? or somthin or elszzzz? honeslty idont like silince
and btww maddy i forgot my msn pass so addme to the YM issacodah@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Kimberly

server purchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: server purchase   server purchase Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:49 pm

Hell! I'll easily put in some money if it's needed. I'd run from Sweden all the way to France to give Malou the money. I thought I'd have so much spare time on my hands now that the server was gone so I actually felt quite relived. But darn I miss that stupid old server, had so much fun in there. Tell me where to send it.
Back to top Go down
Rath

server purchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: server purchase   server purchase Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:31 pm

screenger/kim/furio/wamp/readyto donate but still need more ppl thers not manyy ppl on this forum we need many
Back to top Go down
mags

server purchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: server purchase   server purchase Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:46 am

seems like nobody wants it to come back
so it's gona stay closed i guess...
even tho if u check all other servers..
not rly worth going there lol

...so...how many ppl we got in here?...
maybe..300? 400?..or..dunno..
maybe 200...so..for example...
u wud just have to pay like..2-3 pounds a person..
right?..is it that much afford? lol..
instead of let ed paying 1/4...
Back to top Go down
wampre1

server purchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: server purchase   server purchase Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:38 pm

ppl are so mean -.- we ve 450 players in forever and nobody paying 3-4 pound/dolar/euro
Back to top Go down
Rath

server purchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: server purchase   server purchase Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:55 pm

will the prob is not many ppl know this the new forum so u have to spread thhis forum
Back to top Go down
Cecilyax3

Cecilyax3

Location : pluto, i think.. or was it jupiter? erm, cant remember:)

server purchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: server purchase   server purchase Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:36 pm

God, rath! hadn't "seen" you for ages (have to say it was so good but oh well..) thought you died or something o.O how's life anyways? >.>
Back to top Go down
http://www.addictinggames.com
shadynight4

server purchase Empty
PostSubject: Hmm   server purchase Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:07 am

Hmm..guys..even if server re-open, our chars will probably have been deleted (not sure but..) and..ofc its not that bad if it means forever is back but..just to say..maybe your chars are no more..

CherryFC
Back to top Go down
chunkbeam

server purchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: server purchase   server purchase Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:23 am

forever wont be back.
Back to top Go down
Rath

server purchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: server purchase   server purchase Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:58 pm

Cecilya wrote:
God, rath! hadn't "seen" you for ages (have to say it was so good but oh well..) thought you died or something o.O how's life anyways? >.>
]lol if ya askin how are u im fine how ever its benn while tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

server purchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: server purchase   server purchase Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

server purchase
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next